Organization of the Humanitarian HUB in Kharkiv.
Tasks of our team:
- Organizing the place for humanitarian aid reception, reloading and distribution.
- Creating a network of partner organizations and groups of local activists-volunteers to ensure targeted humanitarian aid.
- Organizing constant fundraising to provide money for the purchase of food and medicines.
- Searching for humanitarian aid.
- Providing the delivery of humanitarian aid in Kharkiv to the HUB.
What we have already done:
- Since the first days of full-scale war members of the Rotary Club Kharkiv NEW LEVEL and our friends have collected the first 75,000+ UAH from their own accounts.
- This money was used for the initial purchase of food, medicines, baby formula, etc.
- Primary assistance was organized for the armed forces, territorial defense and people who found themselves in difficult life circumstances.
- Four Rotary Clubs of Ukraine organized the supply of chicken meat on a regular basis together:
- Rotary Club Kyiv International, Oksana Tyupa, Dmytro Chorny have agreed to supply Kharkiv with 10-15 tons of chicken meat free of charge every day from ‘Nasha Ryaba’;
- Rotary Club Kharkiv Maltineshnl, Olga Zmiyivska are responsible for receipt.
- Rotary Club Kharkiv, Oleksandr Chupilko, Jozef Bronevskiy are providing space for the storage and the team to work in the Hub (unloading/loading the cargoes);
- Our Rotary Club Kharkiv "New Level", Pavlo Philippenko and 7 members of the club are receiving and sorting cargoes, creating a network of sites to help and distribute food products, creating organizations and groups of activists throughout the city.
- Creation of a group of doctors who work in the Humanitarian Hub.
- Creation of a logistics team for the search and delivery of humanitarian aid.
- A reserve fund has been created to pay for humanitarian aid vehicles.
- A register of products of constant need has been created.
- Negotiations were held with Rotarians from Finland and Germany for continuous financial and humanitarian aid.
- A financial accounting system has been created.